Monday, February 16, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Okay so it's been a week since I posted but it's been a busy one... well here goes!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week!

I did not visit a Coach Outlet yesterday and spend $142 on a purse and wallet. Nope not me! I would never spend our hard earned money on something as unimportant as a purse!

I did not spend oodles of money this weekend eating out with my husband while leaving Landyn with my mom... nope not me! (We plan on doing more of this so get ready for more babysitting mom!)

I did not put my son in a swim diaper and stick his feet in cold water just to see his face and get pictures. Nope not me!

Instead of cleaning my house and doing laundry I'm not sitting here writing this post. nope not me!

Again like last week, I am not sitting at my computer writing this blog while my son cries in the swing... nope not me!

I so did not finish the last 5 cookies tonight after eating 2 rice cakes and some ranch oyster crackers... nope not me!

I did not go out and buy a bag of Huggies diapers at Wal-Mart last night because I didn't want to use the stupid Luv's diapers I had in the diaper bag. Nope not me!

I did not bring my laptop with me on vacation to a place that had 3 indoor waterparks as well as an arcade, a indoor play area, an indoor minigolf, oodles of restaurants, and some amazing hotel rooms just so I could keep up with facebook and all the blogs I follow. Nope not me!

I did not buy Landyn a $14 outfit at the Gap when he already has about 30 outfits he has yet to wear that probably don't fit because he NEEDED it! Nope not me!

okay there are lots more things I did not do this weekend but I have to go tend to the beaner...

3 comments:

  1. Too funny Kelli! I would have went to Walmart to get the Huggies too. Other things will fade more and more each time you have another one. I always makes sure they are clean. My mom noticed when she was out here last that I don't even put socks on the kids that match the outfit perfectly anymore.....I even consider it lucky that I managed to find 2 socks that matched each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought Riley a $38 dress from GAP! You know she'll only wear it once, haha! I'm glad you and Ryan are going to go out more often, just the two of you. Its good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every dollar you spent at the Coach outlet was TOTALLY worth it! Those purses last FOREVER! I want to see a pic! Take a picture and post it! :)

    ReplyDelete