Monday, February 9, 2009

My very first Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I so did not sit down in the middle of American (appliance store), pull my shirt up and nurse my son in their glider rockers after seeing they had a chair in the bathroom for this very reason! nope not me! and for sure I wouldn't have done it twice in one week!


I did not turn around on the lake this weekend while 4 wheeling to see my husband on the ground and the tires to his upside down 4 wheeler spinning and say, "I hope you don't think this gets out of getting up with the baby tonight!" all before asking him if he's okay... nope not me!


Today when I opened a package from Thristies and so did not put the new diaper cover on over Landyn's sleeper, just to see how it looked. Nope not me!


I did not go to Sam's Club just to pick up a box of Swedish Fish and a box of Laffy Taffys, nope not me!


I also did not bonk Landyn in the head with the toy bar on his bouncer while trying to take it off and completely freak out. I most certainly did not call my mom and make her leave dinner and come over and call Ryan at work and make him leave to. Not me, I would never do such a thing!


And lastly I am not sitting on my couch eating a Laffy Taffy and listening to my son scream his pretty little head off in the swing because he's tired. Nope. Not Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment