Since it's close to our 2 year wedding anniversary I thought I would do a little questionnaire about us!
1. When is your "engagement" anniversary: June 4Th, 2006
2. When is your "marriage" anniversary: September 21st, 2007
3. How long have you known your spouse: 7.5 years
4. How long did you date/court before you were engaged: we dated for almost 3.5 years
5. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time? Kimberly High School
6. What is your spouse's full name: Ryan Roy
7. Do you have any children: yes!
8. How many - boys/girls: One beautiful baby boy, Landyn who is 10 months and another baby on the way, due around Valentine's Day!
9. Do you have any house pets: Yup a big 70 pound Lab named Tucker
10. Do you own a house or rent: we own our house
11. Do you live in the country or town/city: city but I wish it was the country!
12. What is one of your favorite activities together: bowling and spending lazy mornings in bed talking
13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot: no vacations don't really happen around here, hopefully in the future they will!
14. When did you first kiss? The end of October 2002!
15. How old were you when you met? Ryan was 17 and I was 16
16. Did you get married in a church? Where? yea... Holy Spirit
17. What town is your current address at: Appleton
18. Do you work or stay at home: I stay home with the little man and the dog!
19. Where did you go on your honeymoon: We went to upper Michigan, we would love to go back! It's gorgeous up there this time of year!
20.What was the funniest gift you gave when dating? hmmm we usually don't do gifts but when we do they are something we need.
21.How long have you been together? almost 7 years
22. How long did you know each other before you started dating? 5 or 6 months
23. Who asked who out? haha that's a really funny story, that will have to be it's own post!
24. How old are each of you? Ryan is 24 and I am 23.
25.Where do you each work or go to school? Ryan is working at Team Winnebagoland. He loves his job!
26. Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? holidays, there is always somewhere we need to be, now that we have children we are going to have to figure something different out.
27. Did you go to the same school? for high school yes.
28. Are you from the same home town? Nope
29. Who is smarter? What a dumb question....
30. Who is more sensitive? probably me but Ryan is a very sensitive guy, it's one of my favorite things about him!
31.Where do you eat out most as a couple? Texas Roadhouse
32. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? England and Ireland
33.Who has the craziest exes? neither of us really
34. Who has the worse temper? me by a long shot! it takes a lot to make Ryan mad
35. Who does the cooking? depends on what it is, we usually cook together but lately Ryan has been doing more.
36. Who is more social? Me
37. Who is the neat-freak? Let's be honest here, neither of us, but I desire things to be picked up and he doesn't care.
38. Who is more stubborn? me by a long shot
39. Who hogs the bed? we both share it very well. when Landyn slept with us he was a total bed hog!
40. Who wakes up earlier? Ryan, usually gets up at 6 everyday
41. Where was your first date? We didn't really go on dates, just hung out all the time together
42.Who had more boyfriends/girlfriends? Me
43. Do you get flowers often? Nope... Ryan doesn't believe in them sadly...
44. How do you spend the holidays? running from place to place... like I said, we have to figure something out
45. Who is more jealous? probably me
46. How long did it take to get serious? ummm I would say about a year or so
47. Who eats more? depends on if I'm pregnant or not
48. Who does the laundry? both of us, or my mom comes over and helps. Thank you soo much Mom!!
49. Who’s better with the computer? Me
50. Leave a piece of advice for the other couples: remember that the little things won't matter tomorrow. In the end everything will work out as long as you trust each other and you both make it a priority.
Here's a pregnancy survey I found on another blog. I've highlighted the ones that apply to me this time although I see a few that were very wrong with Landyn so I'm not sure how much I'll believe this! And the ring test was a bust, either Ryan doesn't know what he's doing or the ring didn't know what the baby is... 11 days from tomorrow is the big ultrasound!
It's a boy if:
You didn't experience morning sickness in early pregnancy <-- I was sick but nothing compared to what it was with Landyn. Your baby's heart rate is less than 140 beats per minute You are carrying the extra weight out front Your belly looks like a basketball Your areolas have darkened considerably You are carrying low You are craving salty or sour foods You are craving protein -- meats and cheese Your feet are colder than they were before pregnancy The hair on your legs has grown faster during pregnancy Your hands are very dry Your pillow faces north when you sleep Dad-to-be is gaining weight, right along with you<--- accept i'm losing still! Pregnancy has you looking better than ever Your urine is bright yellow in color Your nose is spreading You hang your wedding ring over your belly and it moves in circles You are having headaches You add your age at the time of conception and the number for the month you conceived and the sum is an even number
It's a girl if: You had morning sickness early in pregnancy Your baby's heart rate is at least 140 beats per minute You are carrying the weight in your hips and rear Your left breast is larger than your right breast Your hair develops red highlights You are carrying high Your belly looks like a watermelon You are craving sweets You are craving fruit You crave orange juice You don't look quite as good as normal during pregnancy You are moodier than usual during pregnancy Your face breaks out more than usual You refuse to eat the heel of a loaf of bread Your breasts have really blossomed! Your pillow faces south when you sleep Your urine is a dull yellow color You hang your wedding ring over your belly and it moves from side to side You add your age at the time of conception and the number for the month you conceived and the sum is an odd number
I'm happy to say that becoming a mother has changed my life in so many ways but all for the best! I have now become a breastfeeding, cloth diapering, baby wearing, baby led weaning, selective vaxing, and photograph taking mama! Landyn and Lillyanna are amazing kiddos and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us!