Wednesday, January 13, 2010

35 weeks!

How far along? 35 weeks 1 day

Total weight gain/loss: 4 pound gain- same as last week

Maternity clothes? Yes. never really stopped wearing them

Stretch marks? my belly looks like a road map

Best moment this week: watching my belly move! i'm going to miss feeling her movements soo much!

Movement: she's pretty active now, doesn't like it when i sit up strait or use my belly as an arm rest :)

Food cravings: oranges!

Gender: baby girl!

Labor Signs: cervix is 1.5cm dialated and 50% effaced. more and more contractions everyday so i'm pretty much laying low so i don't go into labor before 37 weeks!

Belly Button in or out? still in!

What I miss: being able to sleep on my stomach!

What I am looking forward to: baby shower on Sunday! can't wait to celebrate with the people that mean most to us!

Weekly Wisdom: ummm...i've got nothing. sorry!

Milestones: Lillyanna weighs around 5 1/4 pounds and over 18 inches long already! she's just adding fat to her little body now!

My OB told me yesterday at my appointment that he would like it for me to be pregnant for 2 more weeks and if labor starts before next week they will still stop it. (which totally suprised me but i'm okay with that!)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Not much longer now. Loved your pictures from FB.

    I can't believe you only gained 4lbs. I gained about 10 x's that with my second one.

    ReplyDelete