Sunday, November 1, 2009

Little Farmer

So a couple weeks ago Ryan and I decided to start our family tradition of taking Landyn to a local pumpkin patch/orchard. Little Farmer was about a 40 minute drive from our house but totally worth it! I wish we had bought a few more carmel apples but there's always next year :) Here's a few pics from our family day! (it was a lot colder than we expected but we still had fun!)



Standing soo nicely next to the pumpkins! (After i tried to eat them!)

Ryan and Landyn on the hayride

Mommy and Landyn waiting for the hayride

2 comments:

  1. So glad you're all feeling better - praying you continue to get better and are all healthy soon enough! What cute pictures - I can't wait to take both my little ones there next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a beautiful little boy!!

    I would love it if you come and follow my blog
    http://mylittlestgravesies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete