Tuesday, November 3, 2009

25 weeks!

How far along? 25 weeks. Baby girl is about 13.5 inches long and weighs around 1.5 lbs!

Total weight gain/loss: down a couple

Maternity clothes? Yes. never really stopped wearing them

Stretch marks? yup a few new ones!

Best moment this week: watching my belly move from the outside!

Movement: she has been super active which is a good sign considering how many meds i was on this last week! :)

Food cravings: Arby's!

Gender: baby girl!

Labor Signs: less contractions than before but still having some if i do too much!

Belly Button in or out? In, not sure if it will pop or not

What I miss: being able to sleep on my stomach!

What I am looking forward to: Landyn's birthday party this weekend!

Weekly Wisdom: being sick while pregnant sucks!

Milestones: she can make my whole belly move now!

No comments:

Post a Comment