Monday, May 25, 2009

Gro Baby Diapers!!

So I've been talking since starting cloth diapering about 3 months ago about how much I wanted to try Gro Baby diapers! I just haven't had the money to pick one out and try it. SOOO I became one of their facebook friends and they are sending me one to review!!! I can't wait to get it! It's different than any other diaper I've ever seen, great for on the go! Doesn't take much room up in the diaper bag, all you have to do is take the diaper and some extra snap in liners, throw in a wet bag and some cloth wipes and you are good to go. Makes diapering on the go soo much easier from what I've heard! Plus they are one size and everyone who knows me, knows I love my one size dipes!

Head on over to their site and check them out!

I can't wait to try this!!! I'm going to be checking for fluffy mail all week!!! there's nothing better than fluffy mail!

4 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! I should be getting mine soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear your review!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so we don't have any kids yet.... BUT when we do, we've discussed cloth-diapering.... I'm assuming you recommend it, but to be completely honest, how do you clean the darn things? I mean don't they stink up the house/laundry/etc...? Or do you have to wash them immediately after they become dirty? As you can tell, I'm sooooo not a Mom yet! haha

    ReplyDelete