Saturday, March 6, 2010

March Monthly Menu

Soo I decided to try and find some more crock pot recipes so this morning while the kiddos napped, I searched the internet and then made a monthly meal plan. Next up is the grocery list for each week but I think I will do that as the weeks start. I have a feeling things might get changed around throughout the week but I'm going to try to keep it closes to what this is. I didn't really put sides because that could be one of many things, depending on what sounds good! Most of the crock pot recipes are from here :http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/ (except BBQ chicken and Chicken and Dumplings)

March 7th-13th
Chicken Quesadillas
Lasanga
Pork Chops with cream of mushroom soup and Mashed Potatoes
Potato Soup
Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken
Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese
Tenderloin

March 14th-20th
Tacos
Crock Pot Applesauce Chicken
Crock Pot BBQ Chicken (for Ryan while I'm out for another friends birthday)
Wildtree Alfredo Pasta
Spaghetti
Crock Pot Broccoli and Cheese Soup
No Peek Chicken

March 21st-27th
Crock Pot Beef Stew
Crock Pot French Dip Sandwiches
Chicken Stir Fry
Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings
Crock Pot Pasta
Pork tenderloin

March 28th-31st
Potato Soup
Monica's Chicken Dish
Lasanga

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I'm going to have to check out that blog. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete