Wednesday, October 7, 2009

21 Weeks!

How far along? 21 weeks 1 day!

Total weight gain/loss: Still down a little.

Maternity clothes? Yes. never really stopped wearing them

Stretch marks? leftover from Landyn

Best moment this week: seeing baby girl kick from the outside!

Movement: yup lots! especially at night!

Food cravings: milk... which if you know me very well is strange... i HATE milk!

Gender: baby girl!

Labor Signs: contractions if I do too much... interested to see what the doc says when i see him in 2 weeks

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Being able to sleep..

What I am looking forward to: seeing baby girl in about 4 months!

Weekly Wisdom: don't listen to every one's opinions about names you have picked out! your doing all the work you get to decide! :)

Milestones: My fleece jackets barely fit and I can no longer see my toes when I look down!

2 comments:

  1. 21 weeks already? I actually read this last night and didn't get a chance to post, but I wanted to tell you that you had me craving milk when I finished. I went and made me a glass of chocolate milk before bed. :)

    OH BTW, my Facebook account was hacked... I have a new one. I am on Amanda's... wearing a orange shirt showing off my baby belly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting your blog for the first time from Twitter :) I started following you because my hubby's nickname is Beaner :) And my baby's name is Lily Cate. So funny! I didn't find out the gender of my last two babies...but I did crave milk too, which I normally don't drink...and they were both girls!

    ReplyDelete