After the wipe and before the dipe, use a soft kiss of cloth to dry bums off. Keep diaper rash at bay, the Bummas way.
How cute is that saying? I love it! I got the chance to review a set of Bummas in calm ones and let me tell you, they really are amazing! Here is the recommended diaper routine by Bummas
1. Grab a Bumma before opening the diaper. Sneak "attacks" are frequent and will happen the second your mind wonders!
2. Place the Bumma over the privates while tending to the other parts. One Bumma will soak up an entire pee (really it will!)
3. clean up baby with a regular wipe or wet a Bumma and clean up sensative skin.
4. Use another bumma to thoroughly dry the baby off. Re-diaper
5.If the cover Bumma gets soaked, rinse it off and throw it in the wash (i didn't rinse i just threw it in the diaper pail)
6. The payoff- a dry bum, no diaper rash, and no surprise squirts! save money on diapers, powder and ointment. You can wash them and use them again and again!
Landyn generally doesn't do surprise attacks for me anymore, once in a while but he does always seem to get my mom's pillow when we are camping so i wish i had these when we went! I am looking forward to using them with the new baby since those surprise attacks happen very frequently in the first couple months. So since I skipped that for the most part (it did save my couch once!) I put some in my regular wipe rotation and some kept dry for drying off his bum and they really work well. It's nice not to have any extra moisture on his bum before putting the diaper back on. That's something that has always bothered me! Using them with my other wipes they are a whole different league! I wish i had a ton more! They really wipe up messy diapers well and work great for getting baby food off of the high chair.
Now I know what you are thinking, I want some! Well the wonderful people at Bummas have allowed me to give away a set to a lucky reader! So to enter head on over to Bummas and let me know which set you would pick. Leave a comment with your pick and one thing you like about Bummas. (Required entry)
For extra entries
1. Follow my blog publicly
2. Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway
3. Blog about this giveaway and leave me a permanent link
4. Follow Bummas on twitter.
This giveaway will end July 28th at 8:00pm CST.
Partying and Playing
4 days ago