Thursday, June 18, 2009

Baby Names

Well we are trying to figure out baby names... it's harder with the second I think because we are not sure if we want to stay with another "L" name or not. My mom did, Kelli and my bro Keith. Ryans mom did (although she just liked the names) Ryan and Rebecca. Since our baby names are not family related at all we were thinking about staying with another L name to keep some sort of tradition... I can't decide and Ryan isn't any help at all! (but what man is??) okay onto the names!

If we stay with another L name:
Boy- Liam Alexander
Girl- Lillianna (Lilly or Anna) Rachel

If we don't stay with L names:
Boy- Aadyn William, Keaghan Alexander (not sure how i want to spell it but will not be the "normal" way)
Girl- Ryleigh Olivia, Adleigh Rose, Ella Ryleigh

So for now that's the list. Landyn would have been Ryleigh Olivia so that name is still top of my list but depending on if we stay with the L names or not... I know this seems like a little detail to everyone else but to me it's a hard decision!!!

14 comments:

  1. I second Ryleigh Olivia!! that is beautiful and for the other twin I like Aedan and Ryan loves Liem! You have to remember your going to have your own baseball team and there aren't a lot of L names unless you include lolita! lol
    Whats with me not being able to comment!! But I think you know who this is! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Liam and Ella! What unique names! We're keeping ours a secret...but have a great one in mind for our little boy ;) How is your pregnancy going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have Aiden Christopher picked for our second. So I like your Aadyn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Ryleigh too! That is what I originally wanted to name our upcoming girl but then there seemed like a million Ryleighs were born. lol I guess the L thing would depend on how many more kids u want, cuz then u'd feel like every single one has to have an L name and it'll get harder to think of ones u like! I like Lilliana tho, I have a friend who named her girl Lillien and calls her Lilly for short. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love liam, but thats my soon to be baby boy's name...i think :) but i love aadyn too...especially that spelling! maybe i should do that since then all three of my kiddos can have y's in their names...oh boy i am confused now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kelli! It was really nice meeting you at Amanda's Wildtree party! Congratulations on the new little one! Baby names are my favorite thing ever... :) If you don't want to do first names starting with the same letter, you could have them end with the same letter. I really like Liam and Aadyn, but they're becoming super popular. Keaghan is adorable...I really like Kieran, too. In my family we have Amanda (me!), Angela, Ryan & Alyssa, so the girls got the A names. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Names are sooo hard! I love all your choices!!! I have like 10 girl names I like and, well, no boy names. Except Lucas of course! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been looking for names today and I am struck on Savannah Ryleigh.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the second baby Kelli! What an exciting time for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the names! Thank you for the reassurance on B!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you SO much for the breastfeeding information. It has really helped ease some fears.

    ReplyDelete