Monday, April 20, 2009

the 8 things game

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:

1. Landyn learning to sit up
2. Ryan getting done with work at 12 tomorrow
3. Ryan having off Wednesday
4. Putting Landyn is his adorable new baby legs again!
5. My God daughter Kylie's birthday party on Saturday, she's 1!
6. Seeing Amanda and her 4 kiddos on Friday (if we ever figure out what to do!)
7. Sleeping
8. Eventually having another baby! (well 3 more to be exact but NOT at once!)


8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Nursed Landyn
2. Fed Landyn good food!
3. Spent the day with my best friend Rachel
4. Cried about the future
5. spent lots of time on Twitter, facebook and blogger
6. Kissed my husband
7. Cuddled my beautiful baby boy
8. stayed in my Pjs all day!


8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Have another baby soon
2. Take a photography class
3. hire a maid
4. stop supplementing Landyn with formula
5. Buy a deep freezer so I could make bigger quanties of food for Landyn
6. Buy a new vehicle or add a third row seat to my Durango
7. Go to the Mom and Pop Place for lunch... so yummy!
8. lose 50 pounds... haha maybe after I am done having kids!

8 Shows I Watch

1. ER... wait it's over... I miss it already
2. Jon and Kate Plus 8
3. The Biggest Loser
4. Law and Order SVU
5. Oprah
6. The Doctors
7. Little People Big World
8. Chopped

3 comments:

  1. friday! what to do?!? let me know what you want to do! i am just going to a rummage sale in the morning, so did you want to do lunch some place? like in darboy-ish so you're close to kaukauna if we end up talking a bit. :0) let me know!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have Baby Legs too?? Aren't they adorable?!? Love our pair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! What kind of food do they have at the Mom & Pop Place? I also love Chopped! :)

    ReplyDelete