Monday, January 19, 2009

First Smiles and 10 week pics!

Well it finally happened, Landyn let out a huge full face smile...at the dog!!!! At least I got it on camera! I'll post it at the end. On the 6th I took Landyn in for his 2 month check-up and he was 12pounds 2oz and 23 1/2 inches long. He's a big boy! Hopefully soon we will start sleeping more and eating more at a time! Landyn is a snacker! It's funny because when we are out and about and people ask me if he is a good baby my answer is usually no! It catches most people by surpise because a normal mother would just say yes and go on with it but I'm not going to lie to people, he's a pretty fussy baby that really likes his mama! Not that I mind that of course but sometimes I would like a break and for Landyn to let his daddy take care of him! We were all excited to finally transition him to his crib and get him out of our bed... but 2 weeks later his crib was recalled so Landyn is back to sleeping with us! yah!! Although it does make night nursing soo much easier! I can just roll over, latch him on and go back to sleep! I usually wake up an hour or so later and he's sound asleep next to me! Since for some reason this is not letting me make more paragraphs I'm going to do some picture overloading! Here are some of my favorites from the last week or so!
Here is Landyn's big smile at Tucker! I'm so jealous!!
I have yet to figure out what's he's doing with his mouth but I love his eyes in this one!
Standing up on Daddy's belly, he loves to stand up and then squat... like he's jumping!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for first smiles! We've been trying to catch all of the smiles we can over here, haha. Its wonderful that the smiles will just keep coming!

    ReplyDelete